Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Can you tell me value of metal vase probably from India. They…

Customer Question
can you tell me value...
can you tell me value of metal vase probably from India. They had made in India stamped on bottom. they are 6" and 10" high, very heavy and gold colored. they have scrolls stamped into metal and some writing on them. realize this is vague. would be happy if you could direct me to reference picturing similar items. they have to be between 80 and 100 years
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 day by:
7/2/2015
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
Please add a photo of the vases and any marks on the bottom. You can do this by using the paper clip icon or the ADD FILES button. These features work best on a desktop computer.