Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

Picture of 1900/1875 poster or calendar art-style similar to

Customer Question
Gutman same time frame.Young woman...
Picture of 1900/1875 poster or calendar art-style similar to Gutman same time frame.Young woman at stone well drinking from an oaken bucket. Dress is white sheer with small pink floral print-ruffled hat to match. There is a roof over the well. Paper it is on seems to be parchment with deep oil color
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/30/2015
Antique Expert: Wayne, Auctioneer replied 2 years ago
Wayne, Auctioneer
Thank You for your question, my name is***** am a verified expert and will be working with you today.
Can you post a photo of this?
1.
Click the paperclip icon
2.
Click the Browse icon
3.
Click the Browse button
4.
Select your file and click Open
5.
Click OK
6.
Click Insert
7.
Click Save Changes on this page
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0
do not have equipment or knowledge to post picture
Is there a way I can forward the terrible cell phone camera pic of poster-someone there tel. number?
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
You can email pictures from your phone to***@******.*** and put FORCustomerIN ANTIQUES in the subject line so that they will get forwarded to me. This method takes a bit longer, so thank you in advance for some patience.
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur