Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Willie Bauer oil painting

Customer Question

I have an early Willie Bauer oil painting which my parents bought in Germany late 1950's. it is a painting of King Ludwig II's castle in Bavaria Germany. it is the Neuschwanstein castle. It is 31" by 24" and is on canvas with plaster molded frame. It is in excellent shape and clearly ledgable signature
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I screwed up and somehow I got a 48 dollar membership and all I wanted was the answer to one question. How do I erase the membership or are you people just a bunch of scam artists. I don't mind paying for one question but do NOT want a membership!!!
Expert:  Wayne replied 2 years ago.
Thank You for your question, my name is***** am a verified expert and will be working with you today.
Can you post a photo of the entire painting?
1.
Click the paperclip icon
2.
Click the Browse icon
3.
Click the Browse button
4.
Select your file and click Open
5.
Click OK
6.
Click Insert
7.
Click Save Changes on this page
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Wayne replied 2 years ago.
Offer sent.
Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I just read an article online from a complaint board about, just answer, there are a lot of people really mad and say you people are just a scam!!!!! I tend to believe, and am notify my credit card, who I already cheched and refusing to pay and am filing with the board with all complaints.
Expert:  Wayne replied 2 years ago.
I don't know what you are talking about. I have over 3000 positive feebacks. I am for real. I only get paid when you are satisfied with an answer. I have nothing to do with billing. All I did was ask you for additional information.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I tried twice to send you the photo and twice it didn't go thru something about size to bigcannot find the page you told me to go to " Reply to Expert"