Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

My name spelling was wrong the artist name antalne petho. On…

Customer Question
My name spelling was wrong...
My name spelling was wrong the artist name antalne petho. On the back of the painting tells about ladislas petho born in Budapest in 1890 and studied in Austria and that his work is very auction able the painting is oil and looks very old from the back.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/30/2015
Antique Expert: Wayne, Auctioneer replied 3 years ago
Wayne, Auctioneer
Can you post a photo of the front and the back of the painting?
1.
Click the paperclip icon
2.
Click the Browse icon
3.
Click the Browse button
4.
Select your file and click Open
5.
Click OK
6.
Click Insert
7.
Click Save Changes on this page
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0
I do not have computer, rather an iPad for which I know how to send the photos, only need the correct email address. Just sent photos to***@******.***. Is that right?
Received the photos.
Can you send me a photo of the signature?
Thanks,
I received the photos. His last name is***** found a few works done by him, unfortunatelly, there is not much demand for his paintings. They range from $100-150. Here is a link to one that is be offered currently. https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/74142792/original-oil-on-canvas-winter-scene
Thank you,