Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I am trying to get the value of several cameras and a radio.

Customer Question
The cameras are a Kodax...
I am trying to get the value of several cameras and a radio. The cameras are a Kodax Series III (Eastman Kodax) Patent Mar 3, 1914 or 1814, not sure of the marking, also a Polarold Land Camera-Model 95. Finally a Philco Model 50-22 radio.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/30/2015
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Hi There~
Thank you for the request here, however I only assess one item per question here.
If you would like to continue, please choose one and send photos.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora