Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a royal daulton dinner plate that is of the Shakespeare…

Customer Question
I have a royal daulton...
I have a royal daulton dinner plate that is of the Shakespeare Sweet. Swan of avon. Reg no.549,784 and Design number D3194. All the plates I have seen online are designed in grey,mine is brown in color. It has all the right marks and looks very old with 3 pitted marks on the back ???
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/29/2015
Antique Expert: rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 years ago
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. Could you provide a picture of the plate? Thanks
I dont have access to a camera at the moment but can in the next couple of days. It is really weird because the replacements and other plates have grey marks and tones on the plate but mine is brown? Could be a rare one? who knows
OK no problem.
Please, send the picture to the following email address:
***@******.*** ,
They will forward the pictures to me. Please, remember to include the question link showed below in the email:
http://www.justanswer.com/antiques/964xm-royal-daulton-dinner-plate-shakespeare.html
Thanks!