Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have Brandt furniture of character table. what is value?

Customer Question

Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. Could you provide a picture of the table? Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will take one and send to you. is email good?
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.
Please, send the picture to the following email address***@******.*** , They will forward the pictures to me. Please, remember to include the question link showed below in the email:http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/ea01d7878cf240fdbdd7501da7cbe13cThanks!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
are you there
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
picture sent
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
still there or will answer come by email?
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.
thanks! they will forward the pics to me. Once received I will write your answer. You will be notified by email when the answer is ready. Thanks again
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.