Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an old clay urn, looks more like an oblong bowl with

Customer Question

I have an old clay urn, looks more like an oblong bowl with legs. I has markings on it that looks like either Chinese or Afghan. I received it over 30 years ago from a couple who had been living in Afghanistan for several years while the man was a Professor at the Kabul University. They brought the item home and did not want it anymore.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.In order to value this bowl, I'll need to see an overall picture and a close-up of the markings. You can upload photos using the paperclip icon on the toolbar right above your reply box. If that won't work for you, let me know and I'll give you other options to send the photos.Sincerely,Jennifer