rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I want to know the value of a antique fleet. Barber blood letting

Customer Question

I want to know the value of a antique fleet. Barber blood letting device
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. Could you provide a picture of the item? Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes sir. Pic should be coming
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the pics! You have a hand made bloodletting fleem circa 1800. Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.The value will be in the range of 100-140$. If you want to sell the unit I would recommend to sell them on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. You can also sell the lot locally, Craigslist is free, and a lot of collectors look at the ads on Craiglist. Keep in mind if you sell the unit to a resell shop, the price will decrease 20-30% from market value.You can sell the item on Etsy, it's like you put the item in a online shop. You may also check Amazon Market Place. Both places have good reputation, and you can easily sell the items for a good price.Let me know if I can help you any further, otherwise, please, remember to rate my answer!
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.
Hello
Please, remember that I will only be paid if you rate my answer using the stars showed bellow. Please, could you rate my answer so justAnswer will pay me for my time?
Thanks