Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Wm Rogers Coffee & Tea Set

Customer Question
Wm Rogers Coffee & Tea Set
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/25/2015
Antique Expert: Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 years ago
Frank
Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.Do you have any photos of the set you may be able to send? There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows: UPLOAD:The link below will direct you through our upload processhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert EMAIL:You can also email pictures to***@******.*** with ATTNCustomerin the subject heading. Be sure to include the link to your question page in the email for our customer service. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.Thank you for your time,Frank
Hey Jim, The file just came over. Do you by chance see a number on the bottom of the pieces of the set? Also are there any damages ? Dents, dings or deep scratches?