Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a set of books by Harvey Cushing The life of Sir William…

Customer Question
I have a set of...
I have a set of books by Harvey Cushing
The life of Sir ***** *****
Vol 1 and 2
Oxford at the Clarendon press 1925
No copyright anywhere
Printed in England
To the medical students
Blue covers
ive tried looking up the value of these books.
First I thought $50.00 then $750.00
Can you tell me more about them and what they might be worth.
Thanks
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
It's sir William Osler
Sir ***** ***** was a typo
Sorry
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/25/2015
Antique Expert: Wayne, Auctioneer replied 3 years ago
Wayne, Auctioneer
Hi,I have checked on the value of your 1925 first edition set. These are sellig for $80-100 in good condition. Here is a link for a similar set http://www.amazon.com/THE-LIFE-WILLIAM-OSLER-Volumes/dp/B000M1QJ1QThank you,Wayne
Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,