Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 2 leica camera's and don't know the value of

Customer Question

I have 2 leica camera's for sale and don't know the value of them.
(1) Leica M 3
(2) Brown Leica Camera DRP (approx 1930 model)
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert S. replied 2 years ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your Leica cameras.Can you very kindly give me their serial numbers and let me know which lenses you have for them. You can read off the name in the ring around the lens.Do you have other accessories to go with them, leather carrying cases, original boxes?Also, how would you rate the cosmetic condition on a scale of 1 to 5 where 5 is 'as new'.Many thanks and wait to hear.Robert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Robert,
I have sent you the information you require several times. Have you received that informationJohn
Expert:  Robert S. replied 2 years ago.
Hi John, nothing has been passed on to me, I'm afraid. If you send anything by email, the only address that works is***@******.*** them for my attention, "Robert S." in the "Antiques" category otherwise they don't know who to forward to. I work 'on' rather than 'for' JustAnswer as an independent agent so emails have to go through a third party to protect everyone's privacy and can take a while to get to me (up to 24 hours). Alternatively, you can get photos to me instantly by uploading them to a free public picture hosting site and then giving me the link to them. The simplest one to use, I find, is Imgur.com.Here's how; three clicks and a copy and paste and you are done:Go to http://www.imgur.com/(no need to 'log in' or 'register' it makes it far too complicated)Click on "Upload Images"Click on "Browse Your Computer"Select the pictures you want to send me from the box that pops up.Hit open.Click on "Start Upload" (and wait few seconds pictures to load)And then copy the link they give you. It will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx and it's located right under where it says "Image Link".and paste it here where you are typing to me.(If you have uploaded multiple photos on one Imgur.com link, copy the URL in the browser bar at the top of your screen, otherwise I get just one photo). Many thanks and I'll let you know as soon as I see anything this endMeanwhile, do you have any boxes or other accessories and how would you rate the cosmetic condition? (as per above).Robert