Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I would like to know more about the mythical figures portrayed

Customer Question
on the pendulum and on...
I would like to know more about the mythical figures portrayed on the pendulum and on other surfaces of my Ansonia Antique Brass Hanging Wall Clock. It was made about 1902-04 and purchased by my father in the 1940s. A treasure for us.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/24/2015
Antique Expert: Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Robert S.
Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your Ansonia wall clock.Can you very kindly attach some photos, so I can see which one you have and we'll go from there.Many thanks and wait to hear.Robert
I have been charged for a response. You have asked me to send photos. I will be happy to. Need your email adress.Thanks, *****
Thanks for the prompt response (btw, you won't be charged anything unless or until you accept my answer to your question) by all means send photos tohttp://*****@******.*** them for my attention, Robert S., in the Antiques category so they will know who to send them on to. I work 'on' rather than 'for' JustAnswer as an independent agent so email has to go through a third party to protect everyone's privacy.It may take a while for them to get to me, allow up to 24 hours, but I will get back to you as soon as I see them this end. Alternatively, you can get images to me instantly by uploading them to a free public picture hosting site. The one I find easiest to use is:http://www.imgur.com Just three clicks and a copy and paste and you're done. Go to http://www.imgur.com/(no need to 'log in' or 'register' it makes it too complicated)Click on "Upload Images"Click on "Browse Your Computer"Select the pictures you want to send me from the box that pops up.Hit "open".Click on "Start Upload" (and wait few seconds pictures to load)And then copy the link they give you. It will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx and it's located right under where it says Image Linkand paste it here where you are typing to me.(If you have uploaded multiple photos on one Imgur.com link, copy the URL in the browser bar at the top of your screen, otherwise I get just one photo).Hope this helps!Robert
Robert - I will try to send on the clock photo this weekend. Ann
Thanks for the update, Ann, any time this weekend would be just fine.I'll be here whenever you are ready.Robert
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur