Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Large tin sign Ebert Wagons "in the shade of the…

Customer Question
I have a Large tin...
I have a Large tin sign Ebert Wagons "in the shade of the old apple tree"
Original excellent condition. We have owned for over 50 years. What is the best way to sell this item and what approximate value does it hae
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/22/2015
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora