Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Nora, I was interested in acquiring paintings or any works…

Customer Question
Hi Nora, I was interested in...
Hi Nora,
I was interested in acquiring paintings or any works done by Alaskan Artists especially Marvin Mangus, Ted Lambert, and Kivetoruk Moses (drawings and watercolors of Native Life) Please email me where I might purchase these works, very serious buyer.
Jim
Ancohorage
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/22/2015
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Hi Jim,
Thank you for your request.
Please allow me some time to look into this for you.
~Nora
Nora
Fine, I just read a no response answer?? Please let me know soon.
In general on here I only assess and appraise items - and I broker on my own.
If I do come across works by the artists you are interested in collecting, I will let you know.
Sincerely,
Nora