Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I need an appraisal of a very large Victorian parlor lamp, I have never seen a lamp this l…

Customer Question
I need an appraisal of...
I need an appraisal of a very large Victorian parlor lamp, I have never seen a lamp this large. It has brass leaves, on top and has floral painting. I wish I knew how to add a photo. We would like to sell the lamp, but have no idea of the value.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/22/2015
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
I can take a picture with my phone, and send it facebook, or text, but I really don't know how to share, on the computer. sorry
You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.
Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.
~Nora