Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Value of victor Amadio paris painting

Customer Question
value of victor Amadio paris painting
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/20/2015
Antique Expert: rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 years ago
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. Victor Amadio, Canadian-born contemporary artist who painted portraits of many celebrities, including Marcel Marceau, Brigitte Bardot and Red Skelton Could you tell me the size of the painting? Thanks
19.5 by 23.5 excludes all framing. can send picture on smart phone if have number
Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.The value will be in the range of 300-600$. Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!