Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

W.A. CARSON PAINTING 48' X 36'

Customer Question
W.A. CARSON PAINTING 48' X 36'
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/19/2015
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
Hello,Please add a picture of the painting,a close photo of the signature and one picture of the back of the painting. You can do this by using the paper clip icon.
I wonder how you have come about the understanding that this is a WA Carson. Most of the time, he signed his signature much differently than this, that is why I am asking.