Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

What do you know about the artist or manufacturer .... there…

Customer Question
What do you know about...
What do you know about the artist or manufacturer ....
there is a P surrounded by ~ may be looks like sun rays around P
under this is xxix
then under that 6020
then T with S on top of T and
w on right top of T
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/19/2015
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
Hello,This is a Rookwood Pottery (Ohio) fruit basket paperweight made in 1929 in shape 6020. The ST is the artist Sallie Toohey's mold monogram. This piece is worth $225.00.