rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

Autographed picture of Babe Ruth Autograph picture of Mickey

Customer Question

Autographed picture of Babe Ruth
Autograph picture of Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.
Hello there
My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.
Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.
The value will be in the range of 4,000 to 6,000$ for a signed picture of Babe Ruth.
For a signed picture of Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris the value will be in the range of 2,800 to 3,600$.
Let me know if I can help you any further! Otherwise, please, remember to rate my answer once satisfied!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I do not want to be billed monthly. I note that you have already charged my account for the Babe Ruth, Mickey Mantle, Roger Maris questions. I expect no further charges.If I need to officially cancel any continued monthly charges or continued membership, I do so with this statement.
Jay Bradway
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.
Hello Jay
Sure, I will transfer your request to JA customer service.
Please, kindly rate my answer using the smiley faces showed below(you won't be charged for rating)