Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Nora. I am in charge of an estate to be sold. one item

Customer Question
Hi, Nora. I am in...
Hi, Nora. I am in charge of an estate to be sold. one item is an oriental rug. 8 x 10 Labled "Auishag" 100% wool, 1 million point. Trying to find value.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/17/2015
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Thank you for the request here.
At your convenience, please send a clear, in-focus image of the label and the knots as seen from the back side.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
I can direct you to wholesalers for this brand so you can enquire as to their current sale prices, which are not made public online.
~or~
I can opt-out and open your question again to all the experts.
Please let me know how you would like to proceed.
Sincerely,
Nora
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur