Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have several jade trees, Chinese soapstone and cinnabar…

Customer Question
Hello, I have several jade...
Hello, I have several jade trees, Chinese soapstone and cinnabar carvings and over a dozen Japanese netsukes I want to sell and need to have them appraised. Can you recommend an appraiser/buyer in Mpls, MN where I can take them?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/16/2015
Antique Expert: Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 years ago
Robert S.
Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your collection. Asian decorative arts is my specialty.
If you wish I can appraise it right here for you if you can attach photos.
I appraise up to four items at a time per question depending on the type of item.
If you would prefer that I refer you to a local appraiser I can certainly do that instead.
Many thanks and wait to hear.
Robert
Hi Robert, my apologies for not getting back to you sooner but I'm still interested. I'm anxious to see what my pieces are worth and need to sell some of them ASAP. I'll take pictures and get back to you. Thanks!
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to helping you with these and seeing what you have.
If you have problems attaching photos, let me know, I'll walk you through the process.
Best wishes,
Robert