Doris
Doris, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.
19572128

I have an old egg and/or whipped cream beater. I was wondering

Customer Question

I have an old egg and/or whipped cream beater. I was wondering where I could find out more about it and see what it may be worth. I do have a picture that I could send somewhere if I knew where.
Kathy ***@******.***
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.
One almost exactly like yours sold in an online auction for $25 on 2.24.08.
This means the retail vintage store value would be about $50 assuming good condition.
See
http://i.imgur.com/vyZUJve.jpg
A private seller to a dealer can expect 40-60% of retail value.
I hope I have helped you.
If I can help you with further questions about this answer, please let me know before you rate me.
All my answers are quoted in USA dollars.
I endeavor to give realistic, honest values in a timely manner.
If you would like to work with me on future questions, I would be pleased to work with you.
All you have to do is put my name (Doris) at the beginning of your question.
Please take a little time to give me a POSITIVE RATING now so that I am compensated by JA for my time and effort. This is of no cost to you.
Please do not rate me down because of system difficulty, site charges or current appraisal values - all three are beyond my control.
Please let me know if you have difficulty with the site's rating system.
Kind regards.
Doris
Expert:  Doris replied 2 years ago.
Hi there!
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?
Let me know,
Doris