Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have what I think to be a 19th century water pitcher,

Customer Question
Hi, I have what I think...
I have what I think to be a 19th century water pitcher, how can I get a price and sell it?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/15/2015
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
I would like a photo of the bottom of the piece. You can add a picture by using the paper clip icon or ADD FILES button. These features work best on a desktop computer.