Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

The Bread Basket with Salvador Dalhi and his signature, dated

Customer Question

The Bread Basket with Salvador Dalhi and his signature, dated 1926. Sticker on back of frame states that it was restored in 1976. Also gave name of Frame Store and address that did the restoration. It is inside a glass picture frame.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 2 years ago.
Thank You for your question, my name is***** am a verified expert and will be working with you today. Unfortunately this is not an original work it is a print. The original work hangs in the Dali Museum.
http://thedali.org/exhibit/basket-bread/
This would have a a decorative value of $100-150.
Thanks,
Expert:  Wayne replied 2 years ago.
Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and effort without additional cost to you. It was a pleasure working with you.
Thanks,