Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

The Bread Basket with Salvador Dalhi and his signature, dated…

Customer Question
The Bread Basket with Salvador...
The Bread Basket with Salvador Dalhi and his signature, dated 1926. Sticker on back of frame states that it was restored in 1976. Also gave name of Frame Store and address that did the restoration. It is inside a glass picture frame.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/15/2015
Antique Expert: Wayne, Auctioneer replied 3 years ago
Wayne, Auctioneer
Thank You for your question, my name is***** am a verified expert and will be working with you today. Unfortunately this is not an original work it is a print. The original work hangs in the Dali Museum.
http://thedali.org/exhibit/basket-bread/
This would have a a decorative value of $100-150.
Thanks,
Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and effort without additional cost to you. It was a pleasure working with you.
Thanks,