Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a what I believe is a very old painting. (stereolythograph?)

Customer Question
I think what its called...
I have a what I believe is a very old painting. (stereolythograph?) I think what its called. and its of general Winfield scott, from 1812. and its done by Thomas welch. how can I find out its worth ? I don't have very much money, but I got a feeling I could if I can find out something on this picture.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
where .can I get a military art painting appraised? can you do it or give me somewhere to take it in my area of seattle wa
6/15/2015
Antique Expert: rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 years ago
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Hello there
My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.
Could you provide the size of the litho?
Thanks