Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Wedgwood bicentenary Thomas Jefferson plaque modeled by Eric…

Customer Question
Wedgwood bicentenary Thomas Jefferson plaque...
Wedgwood bicentenary Thomas Jefferson plaque modeled by Eric Owen 1951. What is the value
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/15/2015
Antique Expert: Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 years ago
Frank
Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,
My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.
Do you have any photos of the plaque you may be able to send?
There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows:
UPLOAD:
The link below will direct you through our upload process
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
EMAIL:
You can also email pictures to***@******.*** with ATTNCustomerin the subject heading. Be sure to include the link to your question page in the email for our customer service. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.
Thank you for your time,
Frank
Thank you very much for getting back to me.
Your collectible Thomas Jefferson bicentenary Wedgwood plaque produced in a limited edition by Eric Owen would have a current replacement value of 70-80USD.
If there were any kind of damage including any cracking, chipping or discoloration to the jasperware piece, this would detract from the resale value.
(Just to give yo an idea, the Benjamin Franklin would be a comparable price assuming it had the original box and was in excellent condition)
I hope this information was helpful to you today.
Best of luck with your collectible Wedgwood pieces.
Any feedback you can leave for my service would be much appreciated.
Thank You,
Frank
Please let me know if you have any difficulties with our rating system.