Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I posted pictures of a low profile buffet on June 3 and need…

Customer Question
I posted pictures of a...
I posted pictures of a low profile buffet on June 3 and need to know if this is Spanish Revival. I have someone interested in this piece but it could be valuable. Could you help me? My username is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/14/2015
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
Just to clarify, when you posted this on 6/3 it was on a different website - this is the first time your question has been posted here, on justanswer.com
At your convenience, please send a clear, in-focus close-up image of the drawer pulls/surface detail and a view of a corner of a drawer so I can see the joinery.
As well, any maker names, labels or stamps on this?
Thank you,
Nora