Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have the same pitcher. Mine has 24 then 11X30 made in england…

Customer Question
I have the same pitcher...
I have the same pitcher. Mine has 24 then 11X30 made in england and wedgwood and a re mark CL3653 with a strange mark not sure if it is a q
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/13/2015
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
I would love to help. Please add a photo of the pitcher and of the marks on the bottom.
You can add pictures by using the paper clip icon or the ADD FILES button.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Are you able to get photos of your piece?
If they won't attach, you can send them to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques" in the subject line.