Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I sent question regarding Vase ca1900

Customer Question
iI think yo want another...
I sent question regarding Vase ca1900 iI think yo want another picture but am not sure how to send.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/13/2015
Antique Expert: James-cssm,
 replied 3 years ago
James-cssm
Hi David,
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/antiques/955fa-sent-question-regarding-vase-ca1900-ii-think-yo-want.html#. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Antique Expert: Diana F., Antiques Appraiser replied 3 years ago
Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Appraiser
Hi and thanks for choosing us.

My name is Diana.
I don't see another question by you so it may not have come through. I'll be glad to try and help though.
If you have pictures, that would be great.
When you're able, here's a few different methods of how can send photos:
This is the preferred method and JustAnswer would appreciate you trying this method first:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" you can use that to upload photos
Here's another way that works really well:
Go to http://www.imgur.com.
1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.
If those don't work you can email them.
Email the pictures to***@******.***
They have to be sent from the same email address that you used to sign up Answer (which is usually the email address you use to Log In). It has to be the same email address or JA won't recognize it and they'll just delete them.
Make sure you tell them that you've tried everything and that you're trying to get pictures to me (DianaF) in antiques and give them your screen (customer) name and your real name.
That should do it.
Thanks,
Diana