Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I need to know an approximate value of a 12 piece Noritaki…

Customer Question
I need to know an...
I need to know an approximate value of a 12 piece Noritaki china; serving plates, salad plates, bowls, cups and saucers, cream and sugar bowls, two serving plates, one large and one medium, and one serving bowl with lid. All in perfect condition.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/12/2015
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
This is Noritake in the Flomar patter made in 1933-1950. A large set of between 86 and 100 pieces in this pattern in excellent condition has a value of 1200.00 us dollars.