Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

It's me again, Nora... ***** ***** (tljbryant). Thanks so…

Customer Question
It's me again, Nora... *****...
It's me again, Nora... ***** ***** (Customer). Thanks so much for the input on my cat jiggers. NOW I have another one for you.... It's REALLY heavy and the detail is amazing. Here are the pics. Let me know what you think, my dear... and thanks!
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
IMG_2014.JPGIMG_2014.JPGIMG_2019.JPGIMG_2019.JPGIMG_2018.JPGIMG_2018.JPGIMG_2017.JPGIMG_2017.JPGIMG_2015.JPGIMG_2015.JPGIMG_2016.JPGIMG_2016.JPG
6/12/2015
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Hi Tim,
Thank you for the request here.
What is the approximate size?
Can you please confirm all that is written on the underside with the Reed & Barton mark.
~Nora
I'll have to check... it's at the house and I'm at the office.... I'll letcha know, Nora. Thanks
Send over the info anytime.
If I do not respond immediately, it is because I am not at my computer. Please rest assured that I will attend to your postings as soon as I am signed back in again.
~Nora