Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I am interested in selling 10 place settings of antique English

Customer Question
flatware made by ***** *****...
I am interested in selling 10 place settings of antique English flatware made by ***** ***** in 1882 in the fiddle pattern.
Each place setting is: an antique salad fork, dinner fork, teaspoon and dessert spoon. In addition, I have 10 replacement luncheon and dinner knives. Plus on serving spoon.
The monogram is a running greyhound in front of an oak tree. An Irish family named Daly, I believe.
Happy to send photos if price range is reasonable.
Jim Tindall ***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/11/2015
Antique Expert: rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Hello Jim
My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.
Manufacturer Status: Discontinued Circa: 1860 -
Pattern: GWA5 (Sterling) by George W Adams [GWAGWA5]
Description: Sterling, London, Floral, Fiddle Shape
Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.
The value will be in the range of:
Salad fork - 80-100$ for each unit
Dinner fork - 90-110$ for each unit
teaspoon - 50-70$ for each unit
Dessert spoon - 45-65$ for each unit
Luncheon knife - 130-160$ for each unit
Dinner knife - 90-110$ for each unit
Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!
Hello
Please, remember that I will only be paid if you rate my answer using the smiley faces showed bellow. Please, could you rate my answer so justAnswer will pay me for my time?
Thanks
rusufdavi
rusufdavi