Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an antique wall clock with 3 keys inside of which one…

Customer Question
I have an antique wall...
I have an antique wall clock with 3 keys inside of which one has pearls, a table lamp that is heavy and almost looks like Tiffany, antique table with claw feet and a small replica of a cast iron wood stove. I would like to know what these items are worth. I can send pictures if needed
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/11/2015
Antique Expert: rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 years ago
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Hello there
My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.
Please, could you provide pictures of the clock? I would also need any label or manufacturers mark that you can get from the clock and the stove. The stove seems a commercial reproduction made for demonstration purposes.
Thanks
I sent pictures of the clock earlier. Did you not get it?
Hello
Nope! Unfortuantely, I only got the pics of the stove.
Thanks
I sent it
Could you inspect the clock to see if you kind find any kind of manufacturers mark or label?
Thanks