Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Have a painting my deceased husband bought in the '80s.Thought

Customer Question

Have a painting my deceased husband bought in the '80s.Thought it was a print . When I had it reframed and matted it was revealed to be an original painting by Marcel Janco ,titled Bal au Zurich
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.
I would love to help. Please add a photo of the painting (straight on, not an an angle, no flash) and the signature.
You can add pictures by using the paper clip icon or ADD FILES button. These features work best on a desktop computer. I t may seem like the pictures are not attaching, but I will let you know if I don't get them and we can use another option.