Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

These are two flowered lamps. I'm not sure if they are

Customer Question
These are two flowered lamps...
These are two flowered lamps. I'm not sure if they are ceramic, porcelain or not sure what. They have dragon like feet that are metal and the base is metal and wood. Nothing is written on the bottom of the lamps.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/10/2015
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
H!
Nora here again.
At you convenience, please send clear in focus images of the body of the lamp and the metal base.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora