Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

12 drawer oak sewing pattren/file cabinet.are they worth…

Customer Question
12 drawer oak sewing...
12 drawer oak sewing pattren/file cabinet.are they worth much
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/9/2015
Antique Expert: Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Frank
Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,
My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.
Do you have any photos of the cabinet you may be able to send?
There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows:
UPLOAD:
The link below will direct you through our upload process
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
EMAIL:
You can also email pictures to***@******.*** with ATTNCustomerin the subject heading. Be sure to include the link to your question page in the email for our customer service. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.
Thank you for your time,
Frank
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur