Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a kitchen table shipped from Hong Kong, The table top…

Customer Question
I have a kitchen table...
I have a kitchen table shipped from Hong Kong, The table top is completely hand carved with glass covering it so you can see the carvings. The chairs are also completely carved both front and back with covered padded chair cushions. I would like to sell the set but where to sell and how much do I charge are the questions I need help with.
Thanks,
Eileen
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/9/2015
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos. A full image with the design and a clear, in-focus close-up of the mark would be ideal.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur