Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

How are you? my name is***** have some paintings

Customer Question

Hello , how are you? my name is***** have some paintings that I want to have evaluated, can you help me with that ?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.
Dear Ismael,
I would be happy to help. We do one item or painting per question. Please add a picture of the front (no flash) and of the signature. If you think the back will give any visual clues, add on e of the back as well. You can do this by using the paper clip icon or ADD FILES button. It might seem like it is not attaching, but they always do. I'll let you know if I don't see pictures.
For the other paintings, start new question for each with photos. If you want me, useCustomeras the first word of the question.