Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a few Majolica pieces I would like to sell. How do I…

Customer Question
I have a few Majolica...
I have a few Majolica pieces I would like to sell. How do I determine their value? They are in excellent condition.
I also have some Heisey glass pieces that I would like to sell, nut dishes to a punch bowl and stand.
I have a collection of about 20 antique Chinese bird feeders I would like to sell as well.
Thanks for your help,
Jill Grossman ***@******.***
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/8/2015
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 3 years ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
My name is Glenda,
I will be glad to help you today.
We do one item per question, if you would like to use this for one of your items I would be happy to help you here.
Glenda
Sorry first timer. Could you please tell me about the Weller planter?
No problem.
I did not see any information about a Weller Planter, can you send a picture of this?