Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a pitcher about 3" in diameter and 10" to 12" tall with…

Customer Question
I have a pitcher about...
I have a pitcher about 3" in diameter and 10" to 12" tall with an inch or so high gold rim on the bottom and the same on top the color is bluish green with vertical lines of gold on the pitcher
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/8/2015
Antique Expert: rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 years ago
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Hello there
My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.
Could you tell me if there is some kind of mark at the bottom of the pitcher?
Thanks
It is marked "Made in Italy" and has a capital L along the bottom edge.
Hello
Ok, I would definitely need a picture of the mark, sorry about this. Could you provide it?
Thanks
I'm sorry it won't let me upload the photo
Please, send the picture to the following email address***@******.*** , They will forward the pictures to me. Please, remember to include the question link showed below in the email:http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/606dc85885fa4b2896ad0f0fddbc8fedThanks!