Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I am wondering the value of this? It's about 8" tall. It's…

Customer Question
I am wondering the value...
I am wondering the value of this? It's about 8" tall. It's a musical jug with a handpainted face cork. Made of pottery I suppose.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/8/2015
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
Is this marked at all?
At your convenience, please send more photos.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
I can't tell if there are markings. It is very old and not like others I see online. This looks authentic of some sort Not a reproduction. I don't see a way to upload my other photos
Hi Michelle,
Thank you for the additional information.
Please send more images at your convenience.
~Nora
I'm getting frustrated. I would like this answered ASAP. Please send link to upload photos.
Hi Michelle,
I cannot provide an answer unless I see more images, and the steps for adding photos were included in my original response. After receiving photos, then the object needs to be researched, so an ASAP or instant answer is not likely.
At this juncture, I will opt-out here and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra.
I will not be able to respond back after opting-out.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora
I just sent then to***@******.*** attention Nora.
I cannot upload photos as there is no paper clip. I have several more pics.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Opted out quickly.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Nora opted out quickly.