Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Photographs taken on stage of Pink Floyd i Read more: http://www.just…

Customer Question
Photographs taken on stage of...
Photographs taken on stage of Pink Floyd in 1970-71 concert. Color and B&W negatives in good condition, contact sheets of same available. All negatives have been scanned and digitized, originally, the tiff format was used. For e-mail j-pegs are available. All are print-ready. I am the original photography-author. I developed both the color and B&W films. further information available upon request. I hold the original copyright.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 day by:
6/9/2015
Antique Expert: James-cssm,
 replied 3 years ago
James-cssm
Hi Mark,
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/antiques/94two-photographs-taken-stage-pink-floyd-1970-71-concert.html#. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Antique Expert: Steven-R, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 years ago
Steven-R
Steven-R, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Hi, glad to help but not sure what you are asking?