Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Can you give me any information about a 13 inch vase that states

Customer Question

can you give me any information about a 13 inch vase that states made in japan. back ground of the vase is light with purple iris and has a narrow gold trim around the bottom half that looks like a netting. thank you for your help.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.
I would love to help. Please add pictures of the vase and the mark on the bottom. You can do this by using the paper clip icon or ADD FILES button. These features work best on a desktop computer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.
You could also email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques ' in the subject line.