Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have achalice and paten set with the mark of Black Starr…

Customer Question
I have achalice and paten...
I have achalice and paten set with the mark of Black Starr & Gorham sterling with CKF below sterling mark. Do you have any history of the chalice.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/7/2015
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
Please add a photo of the chalice and of the mark on the bottom. You can do this by using the paper clip icon or add files button. These features work best on a desktop.