Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an entire beannie baby collection, all well kept , never…

Customer Question
I have an entire beannie...
I have an entire beannie baby collection, all well kept , never played with or displayed and kept in a clear protctive box. I have a Princess, Halo, Pincher , Peace just to name a few , with their TY tags in the clear protective cases and swing tags. May have at least 30 different ones. I know there are alot of numbers about values out there. I would like an honest idea of their value, understanding that its difficult without seeing them but looking for a ball park idea. Thank You.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/6/2015
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
Yes, it is difficult because certain ones are worth more than others. If we can assume they are all in the normal ranges of collecting, then your whole collection is worth 900.00 right now. If you add the possibility of 4 rare ones, then you can up the value to 1600 to 2000.00 for all of them. That is being very general without looking at any of them and going by averages.