Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Antique

Customer Question
antique
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 day by:
6/8/2015
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please provide details on the antique you are enquiring about.
Thank you,
Nora