Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have just purchased from an estate two antique meissen figurines…

Customer Question
I have just purchased from...
I have just purchased from an estate two antique meissen figurines which i wish to have an estimated value on. i have photos which i can furnish. please advise procedure and cost.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/6/2015
Antique Expert: rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 years ago
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Hello there
My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.
could you provide a picture of the figurines and a picture of the mark?
Thanks
yes, please advise email address to which i should send photos
Please, send the picture to the following email address:
***@******.*** ,
They will forward the pictures to me. Please, remember to include the question link showed below in the email:
http://www.justanswer.com/antiques/94qzm-just-purchased-estate-two-antique-meissen-figurines.html?src=pql&sso=1
Thanks!