Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have all three volumes of "Percy's Reliiques"" of Ancient…

Customer Question
I have all three volumes...
I have all three volumes of "Percy's Reliiques"" of Ancient English Poetry
printed in 1876 and third volume 1878.
condition between good and fair Vol.1 slight tear at the bottom of one side ( 2 inches?)
Ownership in the family since new ?
Just a rough idea of the value
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/6/2015
Antique Expert: rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 years ago
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Hello there
My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.
Could you tell me the exact publisher?
Thanks
Thanks, ***** ***** ""Bickers and Son 1 Leicester Square 1876
Thanks The publishers "Bickers and Son 1 Leicester Square 1876
Hello
Thanks for your reply,
RELIQUES OF ANCIENT ENGLISH POETRY, 3 VOLS
Percy, Thomas, D.D.
Published by Bickers and Son, London (1876)
460 pp., including index; 397 pp., including index; 423 pp., including index
Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.
The value will be in the range of 100-180$.
Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!