rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I have a ventura camera in hardly used condition if ever.

Customer Question

I have a ventura 69 camera in hardly used condition if ever. with case and handle and little instruction book. mint condition. whats it worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.
Hello there
My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.
The Agfa Ventura 69 is a folding camera with eye-level finder. It has a 105/4.5 Agnar lens and 3-speed Vario shutter. These cameras were marked on the lens door, with the text "Ventura 69 MADE IN GERMANY U.S. ZONE".
For having only three speeds and 3 elements in its lens, it's a fine performer.
Years Made 1951-Present
Film 120 Film
Weight 598.00 g (1 lb, 5.09 oz.)
Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.
The value will be in the range of 100-170$.
Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!